Best Cutting-Edge Tech Tools, Activities and Resources for Enhancing Your PHYSICAL EDUCATION Program (Grades K-8)
NEW Seminar Presented By
Award-Winning Physical Education Teacher, Author and Presenter
Specifically Designed for Physical Education Teachers, Specialists, and Classroom Teachers that teach physical education, working with students in Grades K-8:
- Innovative tech tools for enhancing physical education instruction in-person and in online teaching environments
- Ready-to-use, standards-based tech and non-tech activities and resources to enhance student learning and engagement in your physical education classes
- Practical ways to increase motivation and independence using gamification in your physical education activities
- Immediately usable fitness activities that build community, increase engagement and essential physical education skills
In this unique NEW seminar, award-winning physical education teacher and nationally recognized instructor Collin Brooks, will share practical ways to make the best use of cutting-edge technology to enhance physical education instruction in grades K-8. Whether you are a grades K-8 physical education specialist or a classroom teacher responsible for teaching your students physical education, this high-energy seminar will provide you with a wealth of innovative activities and resources you can use the next day to enhance your entire physical education program.
Collin will lead you through an engaging day of innovative, standards-based physical education activities designed to increase the engagement and fitness level of every student. You’ll discover proven behavior and classroom management approaches that will help you develop an inclusive, and positive learning culture in your physical education program. You’ll receive an extensive resource handbook with step-by-step instructions for utilizing all the tools and activities presented in this seminar, plus access to Collin’s online resources specially created to reinforce and extend your learning after the seminar.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Make Best Use of Technology in Your Physical Education Instruction
Whether you are new to using technology in your PHYSICAL EDUCATION instruction
or a seasoned user, this seminar will cater to your needs and demonstrate numerous
ways to make the best use of cutting-edge technology in physical education,
including ideas for both in-person and online teaching
- Learn an Array of Inclusive and Engaging Physical Education Activities
Unlock higher levels of learning and increase moderate to vigorous physical activity
using a variety of inclusive activities designed to increase engagement for all
- Incorporate Timesaving Digital Assessment Tools
Learn how to streamline the assessment processes in physical education utilizing
time-efficient tech tools, including video analysis and Plickers
- Utilize Effective Behavior Management Tools to Enhance Learning in
Every Physical Education Class
Learn new, proven classroom management strategies and tools that promote a
positive physical education culture, increase practice time and decrease transition
- Discover the Latest Physical Education Related Apps
Integrate the latest “best of the best” applications into your physical education
program for teacher and student use
- Create an Engaging Physical Education Environment Using Gamification
Level up and discover a variety of gamification strategies to enhance student
engagement in physical education learning activities, including the use of digital
- Enhance Your Students’ Social-Emotional Intelligence in Your Physical
Education Learning Environment
Learn innovative strategies and activities you can incorporate into your physical
education instruction that enhance students’ social emotional intelligence
- Learn Innovative Tips and Tricks to Develop a Cutting-Edge Physical
Put your physical education program on the map by learning the ins and outs of
rejuvenating your current physical education program, sure to enhance student
- Enhance Your Physical Education Teaching Network by Developing an
Online Learning Community
Learn how to access social media sites to develop online professional learning
communities that support and promote best practices in physical education
- Receive an Extensive Grades K-8 Physical Education Resource Handbook
You’ll leave with an extensive physical education resource handbook designed
specifically for grades K-8 physical education teachers that is packed with new and
innovative activities and tutorials you can use immediately in your own physical
education program, whether in-person or online
Here's what you'll learn:
- Practical strategies for making the best use of technology in physical education instruction … Proven ideas for both in-person and online learning environments
- Proven methods to develop an inclusive physical education environment that meets the needs of all learners
- Easy-to-implement standards-based activities that will increase student engagement while meeting all students’ needs and interests in a physical education setting
- Innovative strategies and activities that help enhance emotional intelligence within a physical education environment
- How to create opportunities for increasing personal grit into your physical education learning activities
- New standards-based fitness activities that will help students build a positive association with physical activity
- How to unlock student engagement and increase student independence by learning the what, why and how of gamification
- How to find and download the latest applications designed for K-8 students that streamline assessment and increase teacher productivity
- Show me the money … Learn a variety of ways to allocate funding for your physical education program
- How you can develop a stronger teaching network by learning how to use social media sites to find new learning activities for students and build strong professional relationships
- Innovative strategies to improve classroom and behavior management techniques
- Ways to work smarter, not harder … Learn technology tools that will streamline your assessment efforts in physical education
- Valuable tips for creating physical education visuals, including task cards, posters, fitness activities, and more
- Proven methods to bring greater awareness and appreciation of your physical education program in your school community
- Innovative ways to develop school-wide physical activity opportunities outside of physical education class
A Message from Your Seminar Leader
As an experienced physical education teacher, I have seen firsthand how technology, when used effectively, can increase student engagement and yield numerous time-saving benefits in enhancing physical education instruction. I have designed this one of-a-kind seminar to share with you very
practical ways to make the best use of technology in your physical education program. Throughout our day together I will share with you a wide variety of both tech and non-tech activities, strategies and resources that will enhance all aspects of your physical education program from assessment to increasing your students’ fitness levels.
Come dressed to actively participate! During the seminar, you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of hands-on learning experiences designed to broaden your skillsets and provide you with activities that can easily implemented in multiple physical education settings.
I invite you for an engaging day of networking and learning. Both you and your students will benefit from the wealth of standard-based, kid-tested, innovative activities and strategies you’ll acquire in this seminar.
I am excited to meet each of you at the seminar and learn how I can best support you in enhancing your current physical education program.
P.S. You will receive an extensive grades K-8 physical education resource handbook written specifically for this seminar, filled with all the practical and innovative activities you will experience during the seminar and access to Collin’s Facebook group to
extend your learning.
Who Should Attend
Specifically Designed for Physical Education Teachers, Specialists, and Classroom Teachers that teach physical education, working with students in Grades K-8
Special Benefits of Attending
- Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive physical education digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Step-by-step tech instructions for physical education instruction
- Easy-to-follow instructions to a variety of new standards-based, engaging activities inclusive to all students
- Resources and weblinks to a variety of free printable materials to use in instant and fitness activities
- Fun and ready-to-use gamification resources
- Exciting and fun cooperative activities focused on social-emotional learning
Registrants will also receive a printed copy of the resource handbook as long as their registration is received in the IED office at least 15 calendar days before the event.
- Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in enhancing their physical education program.
- Consultation Available
Collin Brooks will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own physical education program.
Graduate level professional development credit is available with an additional fee and completion of follow up practicum activities. Details for direct enrollment with University of Massachusetts Global, a nonprofit affiliate of the University of Massachusetts, will be available at the seminar.
At the end of the program, each attendee will receive
a certificate of participation that may be used to verify hours of participation in
meeting continuing education requirements.
^ Back to Top